Essay Proofreading – The Golden Standard of Quality
Over the years, we have learned that it is quite challenging for most learners to come up with a high-quality assignment according to their university’s required standards. In spite of this, most learners panic even more at the thought of the fact that homework and other assignments are not good enough after completion, and start looking for essay proofreading services. What should do you do when such a situation occurs and you have only one thought in mind – “who can proofread my essay”? Sit down there and whine? Absolutely not, we offer cheap essay proofreading to learners in a situation such as yours. Our best essay proofreading service is not limited in terms of region or even the type and level of study.
We Can Help You with Papers of Any Kind
Do you need college essay proofreading service? We have created a team of able online essay proofreaders with the necessary knowledge and skills to handle assignments in different level of study. Which level of study are you? Whether an undergraduate or in postgraduate, we have the perfect match for your assignment needs. We have editors who have undergone the appropriate training to ensure that all orders that our customers get have passed through the necessary grammar checks. For this reason, you are assured that whatever we offer you is custom tailored for your specific needs.
Our Benefits and Features
What do you get from us? Professional essay proofreading service is what you can always expect to obtain by turning to us for help. Our goal is to ensure that you achieve the best in your assignments and hence, we guarantee you superb college admission essay proofreading services that align with just that. With our professional custom assignment writers, we will provide you with a paper that meets all your expectations. Our team of writers comprises individuals who have been in the business of handling custom assignments for a long time, and this has been of much help as far as gaining the necessary understanding on the provision of quality custom papers and professional proofreading.
We ensure quality assignments to our clients from various parts of the world, and this has helped us to craft a name for ourselves as the best company offering a variety of assignment help services. We attribute our success to the availability of writers and editors who have the necessary qualifications, experience, and commitment to handle assignments in different disciplines. For this reason, we guarantee that a professional writer and editor will handle your assignment and tailor it to your specific needs and requirements. In addition, we have a committed support team that is available all day and night to answer all your enquiries. All we need from you is details about your assignment and we will start working on it immediately. What are you waiting for? Make the order today!
How It Works
Working with us is very simple, you may not even notice how the time has passed since the moment you placed an order until the minute you got it delivered. Here is how our system works for ordering:
- You notify our system that you need help. To do this, you can either contact support via a chat, phone, or e-mail, or place a bid by filling the order form.
- You pay for the amount of work you need us to complete. We offer a large number of payment options and all payments are instant and completely safe.
- You get the delivered product for approval. Please take your time to conduct a thorough review of the text for quality and correspondence to your requirements so that we could close your order upon your confirmation.
Become a better student –
get a custom essay
Essay Proofreading Essentials
Those wishing to learn more about how to proofread essay may feel like finding out more on the very subject of proofreading as a step of the academic writing process. What you need to keep in mind is:
- Proofreading is a multi-component process involving checks of all aspects of writing, e.g., compliance with the referencing and formatting requirements, check of word count and number of sources, correction of flow and coherence of text, technical check for grammar and spelling issues, originality check, etc.
- Don’t mix proofreading with rereading of text for checking its overall clarity; while reading for general understanding is quite general and at times even superficial, the proofreading process is much more rigorous and requires a detailed, deep look at numerous writing aspects
- Professional proofreading check may bring a piece of writing to unprecedented heights of excellence, and even an average essay can be significantly improved with the help of thoughtful work on the sentence and stylistic problems.
Find some valuable tips about how the proofreading process should be conducted and what to look for during this phase of academic assignment preparation below.
Tips on How to Proofread Your Essay Thoroughly
Effective proofreading is definitely what any essay needs before submission, but we all know the feeling of completion that comes as soon as you write the final sentences of your paper and simply don’t want to return to it again. How to overcome your own resistance and complete the proofreading process efficiently?
- Take some time off before starting the check, it will add a fresh insight into the work
- Read your text aloud; any text sounds differently from how it reads, so you will be able to feel some inconsistencies in language and style. Another excellent option is to ask someone to read your paper aloud; in this way, you will easier obtain the perspective of a detached observer and will note the text’s pitfalls quicker.
- Proofread the text several times, focusing on one aspect of concern every time. For instance, the first round of proofreading may relate to checking the propriety of referencing style and presence of all in-text references in the reference list, while the second round of check will deal with the grammar and style errors, etc.
- Don’t neglect the use of spellcheckers, they often play a highly valuable role in your proofreading process.
Essay Proofreading Guide and Checklist
Any check of your written product, be it college essay proofreading, mba essay proofreading, medical school essay proofreading, or application essay proofreading, should be accomplished in accordance with a set of strict rules and steps. Run your check for every paper with the help of this checklist and you will avoid making many widespread mistakes that commonly steal points from students’ grades:
- Have you checked the paper for sentence fragments? This is a common mistake that you might not notice in the process of composing the essay or research paper; starting some thought and being distracted by new evidence, you may simply drop a sentence wishing to return to it later, and forget to do this in the end.
- Have you looked for comma splices? Read all sentence parts that precede a comma to see whether the comma is placed correctly.
- Have you detected and corrected all run-on sentences? These sentences are tricky objects avoiding the eye of the researcher because they generally represent correct sentences with several complete thoughts, but their only problem is that they should be separated into two or more sentences for clarity.
- Have you checked all spelling? It is highly useful first to run an automatic spellchecker and then to conduct another manual check for typos. There are many cases that an automatic program simply cannot detect, since your typos substitute some words for similarly looking words but different in meaning. Therefore, only a close human look can discern those problems.
- Have you conducted the check of stylistic problems? The most notable ones refer to over-use of passive voice, which is generally frowned upon in the academic circles. Hence, you should leave it only in sections where it is totally unavoidable. Second, it might be important to check nominalization; it is much more preferable as a valid form of academic expression.
- Have you removed the expletives in your paper? Redundant, empty words may create the feeling of over-burdened writing, which quickly makes the readers bored and most often induces them to stop reading. Therefore, redundancies like “there are,” “there is,” “it is notable that,” or “as a matter of fact” should be kept to minimum and ousted from the work if possible to make it informative and up to the point.