A New Standard of Creative Writing Services
How often do you have thoughts like “who can write my creative essay for me?” or look for professional creative essay writers to assist you with the assignments received at school, university, or college? If the pain with writing academic assignments of creative type is familiar to you and you wish to get some professional help from a cheap creative essay writing service, you may not look any further because we are the best service provider to which you can turn. Thus, if you are looking for someone to whom you can pay for creative essay and get a high-quality product on time and without extra trouble and stress, there is no better place than your-writers.net for the completion of all kinds of creative assignments.
Types of Papers We Can Assist With
Actually, any kind of writing may be creative; it all depends on the course at which you study, the level of education for which you are tasked to create the paper. However, it is much more traditional to divide essays into creative and academic, which presupposes that the latter are written in line with the academic writing conventions and in accordance with the supervisor’s assignment instructions, while creative writing gives writers more freedom in topic selection, coverage, and techniques for argumentation.
Our professional writers handle all types of assignments with no hardship or complexity; they are skilled and experienced in many kinds of writing, so they can provide you with expert assistance with composition of the following types of creative essays:
- Narrative essays – pieces of writing representing a form of short story-telling but commonly relating to non-fiction subjects. This type of creative essays is much more frequently used for the journal article creation or other similar assignments and purposes.
- Response essays – this paper type represents a personal essay detailing your thoughts and feelings about something. Writing such a task involves less research than academic assignments normally require and may be based solely on your subjective assessment of the issue, person, or process.
- Descriptive essays – as the title suggests, this form of writing is dedicated to construction of some description, and its key aspects involve answering the “who,” “what,” “where,” “why,” and “how” questions traditional for expository, descriptive writing.
- Argumentative/persuasive essays – such a piece of writing is traditionally related to arguing a certain position or issue by applying reasoning, logic, statistical data to support the argument, and many other techniques.
Thus, as you can see, our creative essay writing help online is universal and varied, and there are virtually no limits to what we can offer to students in need of qualified advice, writing assistance, and support.
Our Benefits and Features
As soon as you have a creative essay assignment that you fail to complete on your own, consider turning to us for assistance – here you will find the top-class assistance and impressive quality of service and actual writing. Here are some additional benefits for you to consider:
- An excellent team of talented writers
- 24/7 availability of support via multiple communication channels
- Double-check of all papers for plagiarism
- Competent and quick service for all clients notwithstanding the urgency, volume, and pricing
- 100% authenticity and originality of all content
- Follow-up support in case revisions or a refund is required.
How It Works
You can easily turn to us with a request like, “help me with creative writing” and we will respond to your SOS call very quickly. We are accustomed to working under pressing deadlines and completing the top-standard writing on all subjects. Hence, to start our mutually satisfying collaboration, all you have to do now is to follow these easy steps:
- Place the order into our system. As soon as you register the order and fill in the order form at our site, your query automatically gets into our order processing system. However, it is not yet visible to writers and you can adjust some details and clarify the order’s peculiarities with our managers before making payment.
- Pay for the order. Once you have clarified all issues and see that the order looks exactly the way you need, it’s high time to produce payment so that your order becomes visible to our writers. It can be done instantly, easily and safely at our site – we offer numerous kinds of payments, and you can select the most suitable one for you.
- Get your order completed. Upon payment is processed by our system, you get a writer who works on your order. Feel free to communicate on all assignment-related aspects with him/her and do not forget to give timely feedback on drafts so that you are both sure that the composed paper corresponds to your expectations. The completed final order’s variant, proofread for originality, grammar, and style, is delivered directly to your personal cabinet at the site for your review and approval.
Creative Essay Writing Guide: How Is This Actually Done?
As its title suggests, creative writing presupposes a certain degree of creativity in the composition, whether it is an essay or any other kind of an academic paper. Instead of following rigorous conventions of the task, students are given a free lead in their works, and they can explore any kinds of techniques, strategies, and structures. This type of composition is mostly related to story-telling, so it’s up to you to choose in which way you will tell your own engaging and thrilling story to the readers. Here are some guidelines and tips from professional experts of your-writers.net on effective and quick creative writing.
Tips on How to Write Creatively
The creativity of approach in writing is a natural gift for many individuals, but for some – it is hard work and training. Thus, saying that you may or may not have the writing skill is wise but not far-reaching, as some dedicated and perseverant students manage to develop the creativity talent with regular exercise. Among creative writing tips making any piece of writing stronger, you should use the following ones:
Become a better student –
get a custom essay
- Always keep your audience in mind. Any creative thinking essay is crafted for a specific purpose, and it also has a specific audience, which is a highly valuable component of your initial steps in the composition. Think of who you are writing for – your supervisor? Yourself? Your peers? Depending on who matters more for you, select the tone and content for writing.
- Observe the three-part structure of the writing. Since a creative writing essay is a story that you are telling, don’t be afraid to add some drama to it. Imagine it as a performance and organize your paper with a strong, engaging set-up, add the confrontation to the middle of the story for intrigue, suspense, and reader interest, and offer the resolution to the audience – a natural outcome of a creative literary piece.
- Invest extra attention and effort into a powerful start. Those wondering how to write a creative writing essays are also deeply concerned about making the essay attractive for the readers in some way. Obviously, everyone wants his masterpiece to be read until the very end and get a high appraisal. How can this be achieved? It’s very easy – make a thrilling, intriguing start with a mysterious thesis statement to grab the reader’s attention and keep the promise of revealing the mysteries as your story unveils.
- Make notes while you develop the concept of your creative narrative essay. Human brain is not ideal; while some idea may immerse you completely at a certain point of time, it may vanish in a minute because you become overwhelmed with competing thoughts and ideas. Make the ideas stick by note-taking. After your initial research, you will have time to revisit all notes and select the ones for your college creative essay.
These simple but universally working principles of making your paper stronger may help you out in the majority of situations, with a broad range of assignments, and you will never be stuck with how to write a creative essay anymore.
Excellent Creative Writing Topics for You to Choose From
Are you looking for good creative essay topics? Here are some suggestions of creative essay titles for you to consider:
- Imagine yourself to be an inventor, which invention would you make to make people’s lives easier?
- Describe the most embarrassing event that took place in your life and what lessons you learned from it
- Imagine writing the story of your life; which most vivid moments would you include?
- What would you talk about with an outstanding historical figure of your choice?
- Imagine you have become globally famous overnight. What would it be for?
- What would you do if you suddenly acquired superpowers?
- Imagine having a chance to make three wishes, what would you desire?
This is obviously not an exhaustive list of topics, and you may use these ones as guidance for developing your own one based on the specific assignment requirements.
Outlining as an Important Pre-Writing Stage
Any kind of academic composition, be it PhD creative writing or any other complexity level, requires rigorous preliminary preparation for the actual writing process. In the majority of cases, the best pre-writing exercise is outlining – it helps in creation of creative writing prompts that guide you further through writing and do not let you deviate from the central subject.
Things to include into the outline are as follows:
- Introduction (make several notes for the start of your essay, formulate the working thesis statement, and pinpoint several supporting facts for it to be included into the introductory part)
- Body of the paper (here you should make clear topic sentences for each section – dedicate one paragraph to one thought, do not mix several ideas together for clarity of reading)
- Conclusion (ensure that you reiterate all your key ideas and wrap up the writing effectively in the end).
These outlining conventions are universal for all creative writing essay formats, but still, if your professor is picky and you are not sure whether a standard outline is what he/she needs, discuss the structure with him/her to save yourself from revisions.
What to Include in Creative Writing? Advice on Effective Structuring
Having a variety of creative writing ideas does not guarantee you an unbeatable product, so think well about proper structuring of your essay before you start the actual composition. It will be much harder to change anything once a draft is ready, and you will most likely not want to make major amendments, which will ultimately reduce the quality of the overall writing product.
What structuring conventions should you follow in the creative writing process? It’s quite simple, just follow our experts’ advice and enjoy high grades for structured papers’ submission:
- Introduction. Make your subject clear to the audience at the very start of writing; set the scene and context of the story you are going to tell.
- Body of the paper. Allow your plot to unveil gradually as you add new scenes, details, and characters into the narrative. If the body of the essay has some progression, your readers will become much more deeply involved in the reading and will undoubtedly read it till the end.
- Conclusion. Let it become a dramatic resolution of your creative writing – resolve the mystery you managed to keep throughout the body of the paper, and keep the promise of opening some new knowledge that you gave in the thesis statement.
Don’t Forget to Review the Final Writing Product
Revision of a written product is the hardest part for some students, since after taking the pains of composing an academic assignment, they simply have no time, desire, and force to revisit each part of it with a critical stance. However, you should never neglect this stage of performing the academic task, as it might reveal some typos and errors you could overlook:
- Grammar, syntax, and punctuation errors
- Run-on sentences
- Unclear expressions
- Non-logical transitions
- Wrong use of conjunctions or prepositions
- Subject-predicate agreement
- The use of articles
Only after such a thorough check is completed, you may submit the paper to your supervisor without the fear of missing something out.Order now